The Champion is a high performance OTC (over-the-calf/knee) sock. It is perfect for corporate gifts, business promotion, or unique team item for a fundraiser, booster or spirit sales.
STEP 1- COLORS:
~ Choose Colors; because all monitors and screens vary, please read the color descriptions in link at bottom of page, titled, "Color Chart"
~ You can choose up to 6 different colors, including the colors in your sock body. If your logo contains colors that are not in your sock body, we will match the colors in both logo and sock, unless you specify otherwise.
STEP 2- LOGO (if desired):
~ Upload your logo
~ You cannot manipulate the logo size or placement on our site; please give us detailed information in the "Instruction Box" located in your cart
STEP 3- SIZES:
~ There is a two dozen (24 pr.) minimum; and, one dozen (12) per size
~ If you are ordering more than 24 pair and you don't 'build' each size separately and add them individually to your cart, list your size break-down in the "Instruction Box". (If you don't tell us what sizes you want they will be knit as they are shown in the cart!)
STEP 4- QUANTITY:
~ We cannot knit less than the minimum, which is two dozen (24) total pair
~ Within those 24 you can have one dozen (12) of two different sizes
STEP 5- ADD TO CART...it's that easy!
Soon after you place your order you will receive an art proof of your final sock design. Once approved, your socks will go into production. You will receive an email with the UPS tracking number once they are shipped.
This high-end custom knit sock has unique insulating, moisture-managing, and odor-fighting properties. It is lightweight and sturdy; perfect for multi-sports and casual or dress-wear.
- Moisture management & blister control
- ProDRI imbedded antimicrobial properties & odor control
- Arch compression zone to reduce fatigue, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion foot & double welt top
- 77% Polypropylene; 17% Nylon; 3% Elastic; 3% Lycra® Spandex
- SOCKS ROCK products are best preserved when machine washed and dried on low heat; do not use bleach; launder inside out to prevent pilling and fuzzing; if possible, lay flat to dry for maximum life to your socks
Champion LOGO (LPCM1)